How does acne form on skin of color?
Acne is a common inflammatory skin condition resulting from trapped excess sebum, dead skin cells, and bacteria in the hair follicle. Acne breakouts can manifest in multiple forms, including blackheads, whiteheads, pus-filled pimples, and nodules.
Below are common symptoms of acne:
- Formation of cysts
- Crusting of skin bumps
- Small red bumps with yellow or white pus at the tip
- Papules or small red bumps
- Scarring on the skin
- Whiteheads and blackheads
- Itchy, red flakes on the skin
- Redness and soreness around the eruptions
Acne scar marks on your skin can be depressing. These acne scars often times remain visible even after your scar is long gone, which can be devastating for you and your mental health. Scars being visible on your skin can also affect your daily confidence.
Acne is caused among individuals due to a variety of reasons. It can be a change in location, hormonal conditions, climate change, dietary issues, and others. For many acne happen pretty frequently, leaving a lot of marks on their skin and a huge impact on their life. Scar Healing Institute is a reputed acne scar treatment clinic in California that helps you to get rid of your trouble and flaunt your confident self, without holding back.
Acne scars can also be caused by the inflammation of acne blemishes. When the acne pore swells, a breakdown occurs in the walls of the pore. During this breakdown, sometimes the content of the blemishes spill into the nearby tissues, causing deep scars.
Some interesting facts about acne scar marks:
- Around 80% of people between ages 11 and 30 are affected by acne scar marks.
- Shockingly, 85% of all people live their life with acne, which negatively affects their confidence.
- Acne outbreaks mostly occur on the face, shoulders, back, or chest.
- More than 40% of people experience acne by their mid-teens, and further into adulthood.
Acne scars are tough and stubborn. Only the top dermatologists in California can prevent the scars to leave a mark on your life, with their acne scar treatment.
Offering the best scar removal treatment in California, Scar Healing Institute aims to help its patients to fight acne scars.
Do you still have troubles with your acne scars? Contact us and begin your journey into healing.